Monday Musings #15


Two Mondays ago, I talked about travelling to open your mind and briefly touched on going out of your comfort zone. We hear this all the time and when I think about it, I realise that it may not be purely situational.

For me now, being an adventurer means to also be spontaneous – but it wasn’t always that way.

I am an avid planner (of all things) and while this quality may be very useful at times, at other times it could also get in the way of my ability to fully enjoy moments as I’d always be thinking “what’s next?”.

Luckily I have friends who were less uptight and encouraged me to “go with the flow” of things. It’s definitely a gradual journey and something that I’m still trying to work on.

I just have to remember that not everything will go to plan and it’s part of the fun to make it up as you go along!

Here’s a challenge I want to do and you can do too: go on a day out with NO PLANNING. 

Yes none. Just go out and see where you end up. Walk up alternate streets or turn left and then right and then left again – you never know, you might stumble upon the cutest street!


Love always, 


Comments

Popular Posts