Exploring Fitzrovia, London + OOTD

Hey all!

Recently I have discovered a lil’ corner of London called Fitzrovia. If you do not know where this is, it is (here ↓) a short walk from Goodge Street and Euston. 

It was kind of by accident as I was looking up places to have lunch with Haynam that I found The Attendant (which is such a cute place to have a meal – check out this link for more info) in Fitzrovia. After having brunch we had a walk round and the number of cute cafés we saw! *I apologise in advance for the amount of times I will say ‘cute’ in this post*

Because of this, I decided to go back to the area last Saturday with Elsa (who has a travel Instagram and Youtube – her photography is amazing btw) as it was also UCL’s open day which I accompanied her to coz I’m a nice person ;)

Random cute pub

This Byron looks so cute! - note to self: must come here one day

This area isn’t substantial in the landmark-department but what I love about it is that you have to look out for the details that make Fitzrovia Fitzrovia – the flower bushes, the cute shops, the characterful walls and the hidden side-streets. 

It made me appreciate the small things, you know? Sometimes just getting down to earth and having a good old explore is the best way to appreciate something.

I think this was a photographer meet or something but these people were doing some amazing stunts as pictured!
Beautiful doors of London
Tourist in my own city

 Walked past a stunning hotel and couldn't resist taking a photo

Hella cute bicycle shop!
This cutie <3 @_travelwithelsa_


If you are thinking of exploring this area yourself, I’d recommend just to have a wander. Turn up random streets and you’ll probably find some cool artwork on the wall!

Here's a little OOTD for you:
top: similar , similar // leggings: similar // shoes : clarks similar


Comments

Popular Posts