Monday Musings #6


For today's Musings I decided to do a spin on a common phrase "better late than never". I realise that it usually refers to when you are late to something but for starters, I absolutely hate being late. Just imagining the thought of everyone staring at me when I walk in is enough to make me cringe.

I recently heard someone say this: "if you are late then you think that your time if more important than others'"

Sounds a bit harsh but I think it's so true because other people have to wait and as I don't like waiting on people who are late I try my best not to be late myself (uncontrollable situations are unavoidable of course).

At first the idea of hanging around before whatever the agreed time is might be scary, but I got used to it gradually.

Just think of it as your actions of kindness for the day ;)


Comments

Popular Posts