Makeup for Travel


Helloo!

Summer is finally properly here in the UK and I’m loving it! I just wish I weren’t in school for another month though :(

Anyway, I thought I’d share what makeup I will be bringing with me when I go travelling in the coming months. I will be going to Singapore, Japan and other shorter trips so expect to see posts on those adventures ;)

Usually I don’t like to bring too much and keep it simple but especially when on holiday you don’t want to be caught out with a product missing!


[Left to Right]
  • Bits and Pieces makeup bag – from my friend’s Young Enterprise company
  • Ecotools dual-ended eyeshadow brushes
  • Collection sheer loose powder
  • Clinique small face brush
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour kit 01 – if I'm feeling a little extra that day
  • TheFaceShop folding eyebrow trimmer
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer Fair 1 & Warm Medium 3
  • Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 black brown
  • Freedom Pro 12 Secret Rose eyeshadow palette – which includes my eyebrow colour too
  • Miss Sporty The Miaoww eyeliner
  • Highlighter brush
That’s all from me today; let me know what are your essential makeup items for travel!

Comments

Popular Posts