Simple DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
D-16 till Christmas!
If you are struggling to think of simple yet personal Christmas gifts for family and friends, this post is for you!
My idea of a good present is one that is useful in some way so I put together 2 variations of essentially the same idea to show you that organising presents doesn't need to be stressful at all! :)
Listed are all the items shown clockwise:
- Pen pot - like this fun one from Paperchase
- Chocolates - Hotel Chocolat
- Mug - these pretty ones from John Lewis or these cheaper but just as nice alternatives from Wilko
- Paperchase stickers
- Themed rubbers - Smiggle has some fun ones for all the big kids!
- To-do list
- Snood - I bought this one from Next and the inside is so soft!
- Washi tape - a cute addition to any stationery collection
Here are some other ideas for things you can throw in depending on what the recipient of your gift likes:
- Notebooks - everyone needs a good notebook, Leuchtturm does really sturdy ones
- Planners - for the organised ones in your life (or ones that want to be) I love these simple and clean ones from Muji
- Pens - these ones from Muji are a classic
- Face masks - my favourites are these ones from Innisfree
- Beanie - Next and these cashmere ones from M&S
- Touchscreen gloves - these from Muji are an absolute lifesaver
All that remains is to wrap it all up with cellophane wrapping paper (I got mine from Hobbycraft). I put all the smaller items inside the mug and pen pot to save space and to avoid awkward shapes to wrap.
After that I finished it all off with ribbons, twine and tags at the top! Below are some close up shots of the details.
-I hope this was helpful to and of course comment any other ideas you have for DIY Christmas gifts!