Perk Coffee

So I have a confession to make... I have been to this café way wayy too many times than it is healthy and I'm pretty sure the staff know who I am by now. It's so good, I cannot sing it's praises enough!

I should probably say what this place is now that I've hyped it up so much haha! It's Perk Coffee in Carpenders Park.

Ever since it opened in 2015, it is my number 1 place to go for a high quality frapp or lunch in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. 


Here are a few things they do so you get an idea of what it's like:



8th April 2017 - breakfast deal £4.35 latte + mozzarella and tomato toastie

6th April 2017 - £3 double chocolate, salted caramel frappé + £2 oatmeal cookies [look how cute the Mason jars are!!]
31st March 2017 - £3 honeycomb mocha frappé + £4.25 mozzarella, tomato and pesto focaccia. This is a winner combo as I did not get too full after that like I had done before!
                   
14th February 2017 - £3 raspberry whitechocolate frappé + others 
                         
15th November 2016
                       
                   
30th April 2016 - £3 honeycomb mocha frappé + £3 mango tango smoothie + £4.20 humour and falafel wrap (toasted)
 12th October 2015 - they do really good jacket potatoes and salad too! 

You get the gist^^ customer service is absolutely wonderful as well and service is also relatively quick. At Christmas and Halloween things get very festive in there and it's a lovely place to grab a meal +/ drink. 


I really have nothing more to say about this café, check out their instagram and facebook, try it out and let me know what you think! ;) x


Comments

Popular Posts