Photoshoot for modelling portfolio (+sneak peeks!)

What wonderful weather we've been having lately! England seems to finally be in spring much to everyone's relief.

Today I wandered around with my friend taking photos for her modelling portfolio. The sun made me feel so happy and ready for summer (which in fact is only one month away!!). 

Also, my new camera has served me so well and I cannot believe how long I've survived without something like it! I purchased a Nikon D3300 with my own money last month and so far so good! The lightning-fast shutter is amazing and the click of the button is especially satisfying to hear. At £319, it was a pretty good price and it comes with a standard 18-55mm lense. I bought mine from Curry's so check it out if you're interested :)


Anyway, enough talking, here are my favourites from today's shoot (completely unedited)















~~

Comments

Popular Posts