My favourite things


In honour of Act 5 from 40 Acts of Generosity, I'm starting a new series on my blog called 'My Favourite Things' to serve as inspiration but also to remind me of the brighter things in life when I feel down and in the words of Frauline Maria: 

"When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things
and then I don't feel so bad!"

// The Sound of Music //

-

I love to people-watch, sounds a bit creepy I know, but for me the fun part is imagining what their lives are like and all the rest of it. I love how people walk past and we catch only a snippet of their conversations yet they all have their own unique stories to tell. This is why I particularly enjoy street photography.

Here are a few recent posts from my Instagram  :






Head over to my Instagram to keep updated!

Comments

Popular Posts