Byron's, Hammersmith London

It’s time for another food post! – I mean, when is it ever not? ;)
                     
Recently, I went to Byron’s in Hammersmith (which is right next to Bill’s and opposite La Petite Bretagne ) to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It was my first time there and it did not disappoint.
                     
The restaurant space itself is very spacious and aesthetically pleasing; the way I’d describe Byron’s as an upmarket Ed’s Diner / Five Guys or something similar.
                     
  
  
I ordered a £10.75 Clucky (Fried chicken breast, guacamole, sriracha mayo, pickled red onions, sliced pickles and shredded iceberg) without the guac coz I’m not a huge fan of it haha. The burger was absolutely divine and would definitely recommend it.
                     
Along with that, I ordered a £3.25 Ginger Ale which was actually quite good after I’d gotten over the first sip.
                    
The Sweet Potato fries and Onion Rings were pretty on point too and it is safe to say that we all left afterwards with very happy stomachs as illustrated by the aftermath below.
                      
Check out the menu here to see what they offer!
x

Comments

Popular Posts