Monday Musings #31


Happy New Year guys!

It’s crazy to think that we are back in January but in 2018!

New year = new me right? For me this year it’s all about being a better me. As I said in my 2017 In Review, this year is going to be an important one because I am going to be taking my A-level exams in the summer.

In order to do that whilst also keeping my content on this blog and Instagram consistent, I will be changing up my posting schedule. Instead of every Saturday, there will be a post every other Saturday and here’s some of the things I’ll be posting in the next few weeks to give you an idea – post about Peggy Porschen, Petersham Nurseries and some tips for Bullet Journaling.

And not to forget the exciting collaboration I have coming up THIS SATURDAY which features some of my favourite Instagrammers!

With that, I hope you all have had a great start to the year and let’s make 2018 our year!


Comments

Popular Posts