Misato, Chinatown London

Any foodies around here?


These are both taken at Misato in London's Chinatown. This is honestly one of the nicest and cheapest Japanese eateries in London!

If you want to get a table for dinner, I'd advise you to get there at about 6pm or you will have to queue. Oh, and also, they only accept cash; there is an ATM nearby in case you are cash-less :)


My personal favourites are the Tempura Bento, Tempura Udon (pictured) and the Katsu Chicken with rice. They also do Miso soup for an add-on of only £1.50!

Here's a link if you'd like to check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d680325-Reviews-Misato_Japanese-London_England.html

Here's a 'lil plug for a food page my friends and I have created: @temptedbyfood x

Popular Posts