Floral Photoshoot


I took these photos a few weeks back to take advantage of the sun just before it started to set - which is my favourite time to take photos because of the way the sun bathes everything in glowing light.

Below I have included some before and afters, although the change is subtle, it makes a huge difference to the feel of the image.

I was pretty happy with the results and I hope you enjoy! :) 






// before //
 // after //




 // before //
  // after //

for this photo i experimented with holding a bunch of berries in front of the lens and it made a cool blurry effect to give more depth to the image
(inspired by @jessicawhitaker on ig and youtube) 


 // before //
 // after //

// before //
 // after //


// before //
// after //
Huge thanks to Ester for being my model!

Comments

Popular Posts